Wednesday 24 November 2010

Snow, Medium Gray and Ash ....

Snow, Medium Gray and Ash are finally back in stock!!!!!!
I have been promised there won't be this sort of delay again - but many many apologies to those of you who have been waiting.

No quilting been going on here but I am finally on the mend, the last couple of days I have been feeling well enough to sit up in bed and make Christmas ornaments, which I love doing so here are a few piccies...

These little birds are from Fa la la la Felt by Amanda Carestio, I have actually made 15 of them (not all in the last two days)!  Really fun and easy to make and a great book.  I am planning on making loads more from this book.

The bell is also from this book, but I made my own template as wasn't near a photocopier to enlarge the ones in the back of the book.

The gingerbread men were kind of adapted from a Tilda pattern  from her Crafting Christmas Gifts book - another goodie, I am a sucker for Christmas decoration books!

These are from an Indygo Junction pattern from last year, but I just love making them - they take hours but are worth it!

Again these are from an Indygo Junction pattern.

Tomorrow I'm of to Harrogate to the Knitting and Stitching Show with Lynne from Lilysquilts - very excited!!


Is anyone else going?  If so let me know and we could meet for coffee x  We got free tickets to see Gok Wan which should be fun and maybe we'll pick up some styling advice!  I will be sussing out whether to do a stall there next year, I am already doing the Festival of Quilts next year, but more on that in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails