Tuesday 5 October 2010

Guess what arrived in the mail today!?

I had given up hope on my Modern Swappers arriving, as had my swap mama who was in the process of sorting out an angel for me - but lo and behold guess what arrived in the post today! A package full of goodies from Jennifer aka that girl, that quilt!



Some fabulous hexies in Fandango by Kate Spain.


Gorgeous fabric; a couple of bits of Nest by Tula Pink and spots by Heather Ross, plus a cute ceramic necklace with Bliss on it.


A funky kokka pillow for my new studio!


And lastly the cutest little bag! What a lucky girl I am! Thank you Jennifer x


I have done a couple more Dresden Plates with my Go! Cutter, my tutorial for this is nearly finished! These are both for Bee Mental for Spotted Stone and Ochil .






2 comments:

  1. LOVE that cushion!!! What a great parcel (and doesn't the post suck but then come good sometimes?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!!! I can breath a little more now! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails