Wednesday 11 August 2010

Squaring up finally finished!!

I am taking part in Karrie-Lyne's Charm Pack Quilt Along, and step one was preparing half square triangles.  Not a few but 150 of them!!  Not only did they all need stitching together but they all needed squaring up.  Now this is a step I usually skip, being one for fast results, but Karrie-Lyne is far more of a perfectionist than me and I think this quilt will be perfect because of it.  I shall take not and try and make sure I square up properly in future!

These are just a few of the off-cuts, it took me four days to complete this step so most got thrown away.


Some of my blocks, can you see which fabric i am using?


Gorgeous, gorgeous Plume by Tula Pink for Moda.


150 finished blocks yay!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the fabric you are using! Can't wait to see a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric - where did you get it from? there isn't any in your shop!!
    I think I'll tag along with this but I've got to get supplies first so I'll have a bit of catching up to do!!
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fabric and I am sure that all your hard work with the squaring off will be worth it in the end :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails