Friday 20 August 2010

I am being featured on Gen X Quilters' follower Friday!

I am being featured on Gen X Quilters' follower Friday this week, go and check it out!



This what Anne Marie has to say about her site:-

"Why Gen X Quilters (&Y too!) started

In June 2010, I went to my first NQA Quilt Show in Columbus, Ohio. It was fun and inspiring, however, I kept noticing I was one of the very few under 50.  The show inspired me to create this blog to network with quilters closer to my age.  Gen X and Gen Y Quilters.  I know you're out there!!


I hope as this blog matures, it will include all the things that great crafty blogs need:

-Guest bloggers and Follower profiles.

-Topic Questions: skills, tips, ideas, etc.

-Tutorials, Patterns and Quilt-Alongs

-Contests"

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails