Monday 25 January 2010

Potholders finished

Well, my potholders are finished for the Potholder Pass and just need to go in the post, I really hope my swapee likes them and her extra gift.


The backs and binding is in reverse on each which I thinl works really well.  I also added hand pockets for extra grip.  Almost seems a shame to use them after all the work that went into them!  I can't wait to receive mine.



I also completed my week five blocks for Quilted Hen"s Raid the Stash Quilt Along, this block is called Broken Wheel.  I wasn't keen on the pattern initially and then I discovered I had run out of my background fabric!!  I have ordered more but it hasn't come yet - typical.  I found some green floral which works very well (the darker inner circle) and I like a bit of a change around of fabrics.  So green floral from now on.  I really like the end result, because of the inner circle which wouldn;t have been there - so alls well that ends well.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh i like your quilt squares, did you paper piece them?

    Ilike your potholders as well. I have yet to make one with the hand pocket i may have to try.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails