Saturday 9 January 2010

Churn Dash

It has been snowing again today, we haven't had this much snow for years and this is the time for us to be left without the Discovery.  My car just about got out to take Audrey to ballet this morning but is now stuck again, so we are going nowhere.  Lewis's computer has gone pop, don't know if it is fatal yet, the fan is going like mad so maybe once it has cooled down we will be able to turn it on. - fingers crossed.

All in all there was very little to do other than clean, tidy, play with the kids and do a bit of sewing.  Quilted Hen had updated the week three pattern so I got down to that, now I have nothing to do for the rest of the week!  I am thinking about doing the Paintbox Quilt Along on Flickr, which looks gorgeous.  I have ordered some fabric but it won't come for a while as it is coming from the States.  I have a couple of gifts to make so I guess I shall just get on with them.



Bed time for the children now, then dinner and a sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails